"I have everything I need within me. The power to be the best that I can be in any given time is my own gift — from me to me."
Name: Squid Wan
Optimistic opportunist. A positive minded individual always looking for a new challenges, genuine connections and magical life experiences. Currently available for adhoc, freelance and/or flexible work arrangements for social media, creative (copywriting and design) and other digital media related projects.
Sep’ 17 to Current | Budget Direct Insurance | Singapore
- Provide creative concepts and designs, for both print and digital for the brand’s marketing campaigns and other design related needs
- Create monthly content, inclusive of copywriting and design, for brand’s social media platforms to heighten brand awareness
- Aid in tracking social media progress and work closely together with marketing team to constantly improve social media and design strategies
Jul’ 17 to Feb' 18 | J. Walter Thompson | 50 Scotts Rd, Singapore
- Managed clients and worked with internal team to provide social media content that compliments the client’s marketing and brand awareness needs
- Aid with community management and crisis escalation
- Provided campaign reports so that the both client and internal team can track the campaign’s progress
Mar’ 17 to Mar' 19 | Denon Regional
- Worked with regional social media managers and product managers to create monthly content for Denon’s social media platforms to be distributed regionally
Mar’ 16 to July' 16 | Cheil Singapore | 30 Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore
- Handled Samsung Singapore social media accounts.
- Manage day to day account management liaison with client for social media related projects, to ensure client satisfaction.
- Work with Creative team and Community Manager to create always on and timely content for social.
- Ensure that content is always optimized for platform use and the intended audience.
- Work with internal Campaign Managers to ensure campaigns work on social platforms
- Champion social activations and manage them to their fullest potential
- Work with Social Analyst on social media performance and listening reports on weekly and monthly basis, vet through and follow up on recommendations
- Share case studies of relevant and good social content on a weekly basis with the internal team
- Manage influencer engagement programs, including events, where applicable
- Lead the strategy discussion with clients on current and future opportunities for their social media activities and product launches
- Monitor campaign efficiency for optimal performance while driving maximum ROI.
Apr’ 15 to Current | DirectAsia Insurance | 89 Neil Rd, Singapore
- Understand business and marketing directives and brief and transform them into creative design
- Conceptualise, design and execute creative graphic artwork for marketing and communication related items in the web and print media
- Create and adapt web pages, using both non-technical and technical skills to design websites
- Design samples and outline detailed specifications for digital assets
- Design graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs
- Work with content management system to make direct updates
- Design the website's visual imagery according to company branding guidelines
Apr’ 15 to Feb’ 16 | Brandcourage | Pico Creative Building, Singapore
- Work with client to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing and brand awareness
- Create timely and engaging content optimised for Facebook and LinkedIn
- Analyse and report social media actions on a monthly basis
- Write articles for the bi-monthly newsletter
- Analyse and manage the delivery of the bi-monthly newsletter
- Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Prepare social media proposals for potential clients
- Help out in copywriting and proofreading for websites and other print materials
Feb’ 14 to Feb’ 15 | One9Ninety | Tannery House, Singapore
- Manage the company’s influencer marketing programmes, including project management of influencer events
- Develop, moderate and monitor clients’ social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Mobile apps, Instagram, LinkedIn, blogs, widgets, etc.) on a daily basis using relevant social media marketing software
- Recommend, develop and optimise clients’ social content calendar to generate highest engagement on the above channels for our clients
- Develop and deliver performance reports of on-going engagement & activation campaigns on social channels
- Manage social media listening/ monitoring programmes and the tools required to produce and present buzz analysis reports and insights
- Prepare and present reports to clients
- Monitor/analyze and report on all aspects of the existing and new social media tools and services that might be of value to clients and to the
- Assist Account Director in maintaining oversight of clients’ overall project timelines to ensure deadlines and milestones are met and delivered
- Prepare and present reporting to clients
- Manage internal and external resources to execute deliverable
- Participate to clients meetings
- Identify and recommend potential clients for One9Ninety’s services
- Reach and maintain a specialist level knowledge on Social Business and Social Media Marketing trends, tools and best practices
- Support the ideation, proposal preparation and pitching process with potential clients
- Participate to the content maintenance of the company’s web and social presence
- Recommend new talents and potential strategic developments
Jan’ 12 to Feb '14 | Antics Studios/Edge Asia South | 144B Neil Rd, Singapore
- Managed digital media projects such as websites, banners, graphic design and digital campaigns for clients such as Olam, OCBC Cycle 2013, APB and many more.
- Assisted in social media strategies and content management, from creating daily content for brands to creating measurable progress reports, all the way to running ground campaigns to increase social media awareness for brands
- Primary contact for clients, taking on projects from ideation phase to delivery and through to post-delivery maintenance.
- Responsible for smooth communications with client and the teams(internal and/or external) involved to achieve the desired goal for any project
Aug’ 10 to Sep’ 11 | Group M Asia Pacific | 700 Beach Rd, Singapore
- Led a team for website/microsite, facebook and mobile applications, flash banners and other digital productions that included consolidating and refining the production timetable, cost control and project coordination
- Conducted one on one and group sessions with clients to assess their needs and expectations
- Responsible for status reporting, client communication & coordinating with the account management team for timely completion and quality delivery of projects
- Implemented new production methodologies that resulted in optimizing employee's time to finish the tasks, thus enhancing employee efficiency
Technical Engineer / IT Support
Nov’ 06 to Oct’ 09 | ASD Information Technology | The Spire, Singapore
- Outsourced to Lifebrandz Pte Ltd to maintain and assist users in various IT related problems and setups.
- Worked with servers, firewalls, routers and many more IT related peripherals
- Travelled to various outlets for setting up and/or troubleshooting purposes
- Project Manager for information systems implementation project for Shatec Institutes
- Maintained and designed website layouts.